Monday, August 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Kim Jong Woon :D

Photobucket


Hello People, as promised the dedications to yesung. though the response is really kinda bad, but nvm, i will still post, if you wanna leave your message, please leave it through the comments, i will upload into this post :D

Name to be published:Lyn Cho
Nationality:Singaporean
Message to yesung:
For all you have given us, your fans...
The laughter and joy you've brought to us...
Your really awesome singing, your dancing and answers to interviews...
Your cute friend...
Thank you
I hope you will be happy always!
Happy Birthday!
I LOVE YOU ALWAYS (:


Name: Rahrah
Nationality: Singaporean
Message to yesung:
hello oppa, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
it has only been 5 months since i know you,
but you has become part of my life now :D
watching your videos, you never fail to make me laugh :D
continue singing, your artistic vocal, i LOVE :D
you'll always have an important place in my heart, and i will continue to love you :D


Name: kathYesung or kath
Nationality: Malaysian
Message to yesung:
ahnnyeong oppa..
saengil chukka hae..
sweet 25..
even u not my my Fav SJ in the first time i know about SJ..
but not u totally in my life for 3 years..
Kim Jong Woon Oppa Saranghae~


Name : Eliza
Nationality : Singaporean
Message to Yesung :
OPPA !
SAENG-IL CHUKA HAMNIDA <3 <3 <3 SARANGHAEYO YONGWONHI ^^ YESUNGIE HIMNAE !!! SUPER JUNIOR HWAITING !!! LOVE YOU GUYS FOREVER ~ <3 <3 <3 <3


Name : Asmaa
Nationality : Malaysian
Message to Yesung :
happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday to yesung
happy birthday to you....
whaa..you're already 25 or 26 in korean
hope your voice will be heard by a lot more people
and i hope you can come to malaysia in the future
with all the suju members, of course
yesung, fighting!!!


Name : Lydia
Nationality : English
Message to Yesung : Yesungie... You're the only person who's voice has made me cry, cos it's that amazing, & I don't even understand what you're singing about so, yknow that's really something bb~ Ahh..you're so so precious Yesungie. I love you~ ^.^ Fav singer always. Happy Birthday~


Name : Ye Min
Nationality : Malaysia
Message to Yesung :

And here I am, deeply in love with you,
The weird guy who has the biggest head and the smallest hand in Super Junior;
The one who is always charming with that strange but funny personality;
The one who always do the stupid, jelly - like dance
The guy with the tensed expression and high confidence
The boy who is always left out or somewhat unknown in the group
The man who says that he is faithful as he has blood type AB
The guy who has the most beautiful voice on Earth
What more can I wish for?
You're just weirdly perfect for me :DDD


I wish you all the happiness in the world;
and I wish that one day, you'll get to know me :')

5 comments:

  1. Name: kathYesung or kath
    Nationality: Malaysian
    Message to yesung:
    ahnnyeong oppa..
    saengil chukka hae..
    sweet 25..
    even u not my my Fav SJ in the first time i know about SJ..
    but not u totally in my life for 3 years..
    Kim Jong Woon Oppa Saranghae~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Name : Eliza
    Nationality : Singaporean
    Message to Yesung :
    OPPA !
    SAENG-IL CHUKA HAMNIDA <3 <3 <3
    SARANGHAEYO YONGWONHI ^^
    YESUNGIE HIMNAE !!!
    SUPER JUNIOR HWAITING !!!
    LOVE YOU GUYS FOREVER ~
    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Name : Asmaa
    Nationality : Malaysian
    Message to Yesung :
    happy birthday to you
    happy birthday to you
    happy birthday to yesung
    happy birthday to you....
    whaa..you're already 25 or 26 in korean
    hope your voice will be heard by a lot more people
    and i hope you can come to malaysia in the future
    with all the suju members, of course
    yesung, fighting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. (I don't care if this is ridiculously late)
    Name : Lydia
    Nationality : English
    Message to Yesung : Yesungie... You're the only person who's voice has made me cry, cos it's that amazing, & I don't even understand what you're singing about so, yknow that's really something bb~ Ahh..you're so so precious Yesungie. I love you~ ^.^ Fav singer always. Happy Birthday~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Name : Ye Min
    Nationality : Malaysia
    Message to Yesung :

    And here I am, deeply in love with you,
    The weird guy who has the biggest head and the smallest hand in Super Junior;
    The one who is always charming with that strange but funny personality;
    The one who always do the stupid, jelly - like dance
    The guy with the tensed expression and high confidence
    The boy who is always left out or somewhat unknown in the group
    The man who says that he is faithful as he has blood type AB
    The guy who has the most beautiful voice on Earth
    What more can I wish for?
    You're just weirdly perfect for me :DDD


    I wish you all the happiness in the world;
    and I wish that one day, you'll get to know me :')

    ReplyDelete